Firefly, Sharpen Up Review

Firefly, Sharpen Up Review

Why, oh why did I buy this? Oh yeah, the bottle looked nice. Sure the price was a bit steep at $3.49, but I think it was worth it. The juice is very well balanced - not too sweet or too watery, just right. You can easily taste the fruits used to make it, which compliment eachother quite nicely. The grapefruit in this one comes out quite nicely and the aftertaste is very fresh and lingers for a while. Just to give you an idea of how good this is, the back of the label states that there are 41% juices, no sugar added and nothing artificial added. I don't know how true this is, but damn it, it tastes absolutely amazing. There are also some herb extracts added - yerba mate, siberian ginseng, guarana, and others. Not only does this tastes great, but it is also good for you.
If you come across one of these beverages, I strongly recommend it, especially if you are very thirsty...it's a very refreshing drink.

Scores:
Cost - 7.2/10
Taste - 9.8/10

Overall - 17/20...if it was cheaper, I would be drinking this every day


Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Nancy Today: Birch polypore

Different uses for birch polypores. Sound is garbled at times

Title: Jonny 5's Rhyme of the Day 8-8-10 "I don't have a lot of money and I live far"

(pt 220 of 365)

Oops. I meant to say "ph or f" not "s". That makes no sense.

Beat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRVdmgIwLrw&feature=related

Lyrics:
August 8th

the beat tends to move me along
rotate my sob stories into groovier ones
locate myself squarely in the movie of John
or say something just to rhyme like Louis VUitton
ring the alarm like they do in the song
at the beginning cuz I'm warning you
sharpening my point of view
like a bayonet with a stone or two
not fatal yet so don't quarentine me
say your perspective place your bets
Jonny do alone like a creditor
pay your debts or save your breath in a balloon later let it out
like a bassoon player
forget about the major directive
and enjoy what you're doin say the craziest things
switch the pattern or the hand or that way that your ring
fits like Saturn when you stand in the mirror
engaged fully with the random and weird
get out of your mind
and make a gesture in the air
like a jabberwocky with a lil claw
or a real small monkey with a big paw
I got a little buzz like a honey bee or wanna be star
but I don't have a lot of money and I live far

I don't have a lot of money and I live far
I don't have a lot of money and I live far
I shine in the night like a lite bright or a nearby firefly or a faraway star



I don't have a lot of money and I live far
I don't have a lot of money and I live far
it's funny like steph/f
p h or f
either way fresh
we predate the rest
east west
you could even take lessons
25 questions
he aced the test
peace blessings
read a confession
Jonny 5 sessions
leave achin chests
there's definitely vacant guest rooms
rhyme so tight that we stay compressed
but it's dy-no-mite if you retrace your steps
and it's 9:05 so we take a breath yes
I don't have a lot of money and I live far
I don't have a lot of money and I live far
but I get the party people animated pixar
and I made it in a jiffy fill up the tip jar




0 comments:

Post a Comment