Red Fire Energy Drink Review


Red Fire Energy Drink Review
It has been over a week since I reviewed an energy drink so here is one. This is Red Fire and yes, it is made by the folks who make Red Rain and Red Rave - Cott. So how is Red Fire any different from the aforementioned products? Cott make Red Fire specially for Sobeys, which in turn sell this value energy drink under their Compliments label. The first time I saw Red Fire was in the Fall of 2009 and the reason why I didn't buy it back then was because it was only sold in packs of 4 for $6.99 CAD, and I never buy energy drinks I haven't tried in bulk. The reason why I finally bought it is because the Sobeys that I went to was selling these individually for $1.99 CAD each.

Having said that Red Fire is made by Cott, I half expect it to taste like a Red Bull clone. I was not disappointed. Not only does Red Fire taste like a Red Bull clone, but it has inherited the Red Rain sour kick which gives it a similar crisp finish.

In the energy department, Red Fire is identical to Red Bull, Red Rain and Red Rave with 80 mg of caffeine, which is good enough for a a burst of energy lasting for about an hour.

I noticed that a lot of users who visit this blog search for ingredients lists so I decided to start listing the ingredients found in each energy drink/shot, mint, etc. I try. So here are the first 2 lists:

Medicinal Ingredients:
  • Taurine - 1,000 mg
  • D-glucuronolactone - 600 mg
  • Caffeine - 80 mg
  • Niacin - 20 mg
  • Pantothenic acid - 5 mg
  • Vitamin B6 - 5 mg
  • Vitamin B12 - 5 mcg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Carbonated water, sugar/glucose-fructose, malic acid, sodium citrate, natural and artificial flavour, potassium benzoate, inositol, colour.

Scores:
Cost - $1.99 CAD for a 250 mL can, or $6.99 CAD for a 4 pack
Taste - 8.3/10
Energy - 6/10

Overall - 14.3/20...made by Cott for Sobeys, tastes just like Red Rain and Red Rave

Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Dance of Fire - music James Asher

Firewalk. Drums and dancing fire. Full of energy.

Title: Newspaper Set On Fire With Chi Energy From Daoist Master

Daoist Master makes believers out of 3 Westerners and displays some extermely disciiplined skill with Chi Energy by lighting a newspaper on fire..

http://www.alchemymeditations.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment