Treehugger Premium Organic Lime Lemonade Review


Treehugger Premium Organic Lime Lemonade Review
A few months ago I came across the treehugger Orange juice, which I thought was made by the popular blog treehugger, but was disappointed to learn that this was not true. The juice was OK, but I thought it was not worth the $2.99 price tag. Well, a couple of days ago I found the treehugger lime lemonade, which was priced at only $1.39, less than half the price of orange juice. I decided to get a bottle because it was cheaper than the Minute Maid lemonade. The price was suspicious at first, but carefully read the label and determined that the juice was not past its expiration date.

Remember to shake these juices as there was a lot of pulp and sediment at the bottle. Once I shook it, the color changed from pale and clear yellow, to a cloudy pale yellow which made the beverage resemble lemonade. The label states that the lemonade is "an elegant blend of Organic Tahitian limes and Organic Sicilian lemons: Not too sweet & not too sour...just perfect!" I would almost agree with this if the lemonade was a tad less sour. The sweetness level is...well...perfect, but the beverage is a bit sour. I like sour things, but towards the end of the bottle, my jaw was clenching. Despite the sourness, I find this lemonade to be much more enjoyable than many of the other lemonades that come in similar packages and are sold at convenience stores or gas stations. Good job, I like this better than the orange juice.

Scores:
Cost - $1.39 CAD for a 355 mL bottle
Taste - 8.5/10

Overall - 8.5/10...better than other lemonades that some in similar packages

Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos: below I show related videos and not so related to this article

Title :W3LL 101

W3LL PEOPLE (pronounced well people) is a supernatural trio: Cosmetic Dermatologist, Celebrity Makeup Guru and Treehugger, on a mission to create the ultimate in toxin-free, eco-beauty. Their hippie tested, diva approved cosmetic line uniquely combines the power of the W3LL PEOPLE "3" — advanced performance, premium bioavailable/organic ingredients and sustainability. Recently named by W Magazine as "One of the Six Best New Makeup Brands," W3LL PEOPLE are shaking up the industry and changing the face of makeup for the better.






0 comments:

Post a Comment