XL Energy Drink Review


XL Energy Drink Review
I got this from the local bargain store for only $0.97 CAD. The can is a bit dirty and most of the ones in the fridge were a bit banged up, which leads me to believe that these have been there for quite some time. Who am I to complain, this cost me a $1. All I had to do was get a glass and wipe the top off a bit.

As soon as I popped the tab, the familiar smell of Red Bull hit me. The beverage has the same color too, dark yellow. The only difference so far is the sweeter aroma. Yes, the taste is almost identical to the Red Bull one except that it is sweeter and a bit less sour. The aftertaste is cleaner at first, but sweetness slowly starts building up. I like the taste because I love the Red Bull/Red Rain/Red Rave taste and the price is right too.

I cannot find the caffeine content anywhere on the can, but I am almost positive, it is 80 mg - the same as Red Bull, Red Rain, Red Rave. I drank a can of this at lunch and I was feeling peppy within 10 minutes. The boost only lasted for over an hour, which is a bit sad. I think I am getting too used to energy drinks with much higher amounts of caffeine. I will give this the same rating as Red Rain and Red Rave simply because there are people out there who only need 80 mg of caffeine, or even less.

This is where I have to let you know that when I was looking for the caffeine content, I came across the "Product is certified Kosher." statement on the back of the can.

Scores:
Cost - $0.97, on sale
Taste - 8.1/10
Energy - 6/10

Overall - 14.1/20...almost a Red Bull clone, except sweeter and with a very low price tag

Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: AMP Energy Drink Commercial - Walk of No Shame

AMP Energy Drink Commercial - Walk of No Shame

Agency : BBDO New York

Title: Energy Drink

Order Verve at http://www.ordernow.vemma.com/verve/
Here is a story about this unique healthy energy drink.


Quite possibly the most powerful liquid antioxidant
program in the world!

Mangosteen, known as the "Queen of All Fruits" has been used for centuries by Asian health practitioners for its nutritional benefits and delicious flavor. Combine the antioxidant-rich power of mangosteen with vitamins, plant-sourced minerals, organic glyconutrient-rich aloe vera and decaffeinated organic green tea and you've created the ultimate nutritional foundation.* Introducing the Vemma Nutrition Program™ — Essential for Life!

''Energy Drink''Energy Drinks ''Energy Drinks'' powerthirst picnicface science energy babies kenyans Energy Drink verve energy drink






0 comments:

Post a Comment